1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

May need extra help for this up coming storm

Discussion in 'Employment' started by RAW Details, Jan 31, 2011.

1. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

The contractor i sub for just contacted me asking if i knew anyone else with a truck that was looking for some work this coming storm. The lots would be located in the Oak Brooke,IL area. Im willing to help u guys out if u are hard working. my rep with this company is very important to me. please PM me or call me for more info 847-809-6072 Bob

2. PopsWinterSnow

PopsWinterSnow Junior Member

We have up to 4 trucks and 8 drivers available for snow removal. We are willing to travel from Indianapolis with some type of guarentee that we will be able to work atleast 8-10 hours daily per truck/driver. Call me at 317-513-2077 or we can call you if you would like.

Thanks,
    Pop's Winter Warriors Snow Removal
    Deana Florence

3. lawnproslawncar

lawnproslawncar Senior Member

Call me, located in central WI. Need some sort of guarantee of work and pay.
    I can bring a F350 W/ 9.2 VXT, snow blowers, and possibly a skid with bucket.

Thanks,
    Joe Anderson

715-412-0909.

4. mfalbo

mfalbo Junior Member

Located in Lockport give me a txt if you need help.. 630-768-8061 Mike

5. jryden145

jryden145 Member

I can come down to help. 715.614.9739 cell

J

6. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

sorry guys i lost my phone in the snow tuesday night. i coulda got all of u guys working. we were down 6trucks by wednesday. i got in over 60hrs. once again sorry guys

7. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

well if you still need help give a callThumbs Up

8. kingf350

kingf350 Junior Member

wish i was closer and had a plow.....