1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maxxima led problem

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by brfootball45, Feb 1, 2013.

1. brfootball45

brfootball45 Senior Member

I'm having a problem with my brand new maxxima led tir 4 strobe lights.i hooked everything up correct gone through five times. I tested the light off my car battery before i installed them...I noticed when I hooked the power and negative to my car battery the lights would flash shut off then flash again , anyways wired them up went to go test them hooked the power and negative up got nothing but if I touch the momentary and ground to the battery the lights give off a dim light ...what gives?
  2. Maleko

Maleko Senior Member
    from Ct

Dim lights are usually a bad ground.
  3. brfootball45

brfootball45 Senior Member

Hmmm I just don't understand why it is dim when I apply the momentary wire to the positive side of the battery....but when I put the positive wire from from the lights onto the battery they don't turn on?... Could the battery be bad for a ground cause that's what I was testing them on