1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mattracks

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by nicks_xj, Dec 5, 2010.

1. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

not sure if this is the right place for this but anyway anyone seen these things in person in use there awsome

meyer.jpg

db_Mattracks_0421.jpg

db_Mattracks_0461.jpg

db_Mattracks_0491.jpg

2. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

I've seen them on UTV's before, they seem to work really well. There is a ton of videos of YouTube about them.

3. nicks_xj

nicks_xj Senior Member

i want to get them so bad they look awsome

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Alaska Boss's dentist I believe has them on his excursion.Looked under his picture threads and you will find some pics.

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I realy want to get tracks for my ATV.

6. GMCHD plower

GMCHD plower PlowSite.com Addict

Those tracks are sweet!! Off topic, but that is a bigg back blade (heighth wise)..

7. snowman69

snowman69 Junior Member

i have tracks on my 2009 yamaha grizzley i dont have mattracks but i purchased tatou 4s they are unstoppable. i researched them and had it narrowed down to mattracks or the tatous and i bought the
    4s system and saved about 1500$. also the mattracks are alot heavier than other track sytems. anyway they are great i love them