1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mass State No Money

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ADMSWELDING, Mar 16, 2008.

1. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

Anyone else waiting to get paid buy mass hiway i have not got no money since Jan 15.:gunsfiring::realmad:

2. EXCAVATE49

EXCAVATE49 Member

Mass.(no Pay)highway

YOU ARE NOT ALONE I WORK ON SO. SHORE AND HAVE NOT SEEN ANY DOUGH EITHER THE POLS DID PASS A 70 MILLION SNOW AND ICE BUDGET ON 3/13/08 BUT OUR SINGING GOV. AS OF THIS MORNING MON. 3/17/08 HAD NOT SIGNED IT SO THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO START SPITTING OUT CHECKS
    ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE MASS. SNOW AND ICE CONT. ASSOC.?
    IF YOU WANT THE DETAILS ON JOINING GIVE ME A CALL 781-589-4181
    THE NEXT CONTRACT THAT MASS HIGHWAY WANTS TO SHOVE DOWN OUR THROATS IS GOING TO BE SHOT DOWN IF IT DOES NOT HAVE A PROMPT PAYMENT CLAUSE AND A FEW OTHER THINGS
    CALL ANY TIME DURING THE DAY
    J.J.ussmileyflag

3. ADMSWELDING

Are you coming up to the meeting in woburn, if so i,ll se you there.

4. EXCAVATE49

EXCAVATE49 Member

Mass. Highway Money?

Is The Woburn Meeting A Mass Hwy Meeting ? Meeting For My Area On So. Shore District 5 Is April 1 In Taunton It Will Be Pretty Hot If We Don't Get Paid By Then

5. ADMSWELDING

Yes the paper work came from mass hiway.It is march 26 at 5 pm,same here also if we don,t get paid by them there are going to be some mad people there.The letter was sent out by chief engineer at mass hiway.