1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mass snow pics 12\7\03

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 99zr2, Dec 7, 2003.

1. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

I took some pics from the storm this weekend. Thought that I would share them and start a thread on mass snow pictures.

here is the first one
    this is what I went outside to saturday

snow 006.jpg
  2. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Last edited: Dec 7, 2003
  3. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

acouple of the homesteader in action

snow 007.jpg
  4. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

and agin

snow 008.jpg
  5. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

and this is what I was left with a big pile of snow

snow 0010.jpg
  6. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

The otal of snow in my area was about 20". Good amount of snow for a first storm. Would of liked to of had more customers. Maybe if I can find someone in my area to fix me up with some driveways.

Josh 99zr2
  7. LandscapeEscape77

LandscapeEscape77 COPPA Member

nice pics josh-how does that homesteader work. Saw it on the fisher website...is it ok to plow commercially?

i like your truck too...unfortunately, we lost our s10 today. it was old and on its last legs...but sad to see it go:(
  8. Luppy

Luppy Senior Member

I posted a pic in another thread somewhere on this site, but here are a few from before, during, and then after finishing up tonight.
    We got over 20" in Randolph, MA. Nice first storm. :)

9. 2004F550

2004F550 Senior Member

Hey about how much do you think Mt. Greylock got? I was thinking about heading up there to snowmobile, is the hunting season over yet?
    Thanks, John:D
  10. ronsracing

ronsracing Member
    from CT

I just purchased the homesteader for my s10 zr2. Get it put on 12/19. I had to use my old truck for this storm. Good to see one in action.
  11. myo

myo Senior Member

Couple pics from the Ayer, MA area. We got about 11".

12. myo

myo Senior Member

Another one

13. hometownlawncare

hometownlawncare Junior Member

Wilmington got in the mid 20's, we got a good amount.
  14. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

the homesteader looks like a nice plow:)
  15. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Nice looking truck and plow! :drinkup:
  16. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

Sorry to hear about your truck. I love mine and I know how it would feel losing it. The plow works great. I got a new account monday and had to plow all of the 20"+ that we got here with it. It was a brease. Wish I had a little more ballast in the rear though. Right now I have 6 driveways that I take care of. No problems yet.

20"+ thats cool!!:D hope you got to make some money with that jeep. It looks good to.

Thats cool that you got a homesteader to. What made up your mind to buy a homesteader? Let me know if you have any probs. with yours none with mine macanicaly yet.

Not alot out that way. My work takes me out that way kinda. In hamden they got a bout 10 to 14". still a good amount. Nice truck to.

Thanks for posting your pics here for mass. Lets keep them comeing in.

Josh 99zr2
  17. ronsracing

ronsracing Member
    from CT

I decided on the homesteader because of its weight. I did not want to be driving around town with a heavy plow on my new zr2. Plus I have a good relatioship with my local fisher dealer. Now I just waiting for it to be put on. I been using my old truck that I sold to a good friend. We have to do his and mine plow route. It takes a lot longer than it should.
  18. RPMAK

RPMAK Member

Here some Plow Pictures of the last storm

snow pic #2.jpg
  19. RPMAK

RPMAK Member

Here is another one!

truck pic snow storm 1.jpg
  20. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

The weight was a selling point for me too. Another was that it was the only plow around here that a dealer would put on my truck. I like the warenty part you know.:)
    Sure I could of bought a used one but you never can quite tell what you bought untill you got it.

Nice truck and great pics. Have I seen your truck on this site before? Looks familiar and I like the color.

Josh 99zr2