1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mass pike welding pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ADMSWELDING, Mar 21, 2009.

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

Here,s a few pics of a job i did last year for D&R Paving.Just got the call where heading back out april 2 for sign bracket modifications to rehang road signage.Back on nights,time to burn the candle from both ends again as usual.:dizzy:

2. dlnimsy

dlnimsy Senior Member

Hopefully they get back to some paving work soon too. Hopefully get some tri-axle work from all that stimulus money. I did quite a few nights out on the pike last year too, they also worked the X-way south of Boston at night thru the summer.
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2009
  3. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

that super duty looks beautiful right there. you use the pickup more there or your other super duty?

Was supposed to repair a bunch of damaged expansion joint steel in that area,scoped work 1 night never heard back.Don,t know what happened.:confused:

tight fit

Was tight out there also didn,t need full arsenal out there just welding less fuel also.Truck was freshly waxed that night.got over 140k on it in that pic,
  6. Plow Chaser

Plow Chaser PlowSite.com Addict

Ahhhhh!! Screw nights!! I'm back on them too working 7 pm to 7 am on I-80 in the Sierras.