1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mass/ north of boston

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ADMSWELDING, Jan 13, 2008.

1. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

I think this maybe the biggest storm this season yet coming in tonight.What do you guys think?There calling 11"-13" in my area.payup

2. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

8-12" for me. Too bad i was out cutting and splicing wires to get the plow working and ready. kept shorting and blade wouldnt lower. I'm off to a rough start:dizzy:

3. ADMSWELDING

Did you get it fixed?

4. barnold3784

barnold3784 Junior Member

Yeah Ive heard 12-15 for the NH/Ma border its gonna be another 24+ hour storm hopefully it stays all light and fluffy... Easy to move

5. ADMSWELDING

I'm off to :sleeping:snow will be here soon later guys.

6. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

pretty much over here. guess we have flurries on and off tonight but the main storm is done. have 13"

7. scitown

scitown Senior Member

WOW! Nice guys. I hadn't seen an update on the north shore weather. They kindof blew the forcast down here well not to bad. I wasn't sure what was really going on up north. I figured you guys were going strong though since noone else has updated. payup