1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

mass/ N.shore SNOW?

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ADMSWELDING, Dec 3, 2006.

1. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

Anyone know if where going to get enough snow to plow here in Mass i,m 10 mi. north of boston?Seening alot of guys with plows on.

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

The latest I have heard is 1-3" on the South Shore, maybe 1" in and around Boston, and nothing outwest. I have my plows ready, but not on... yet. Last night NBC was calling for 3-6" all around, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

3. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

i put the plow on the 1500 and the 3500 just in case but i think the most we'll have to do is sander

4. Mysticlandscape

Mysticlandscape Senior Member

I put mine on. Last time they called for 1-3 I didn't put my blade on we got 7 inches lets just say I wasn't happy why I had to dig my plow out and try and wrestle it on in the snow.

5. beungood

beungood Member

grass

They said accumulation but only on the grass. I Don't think we get to have fun this time around..

6. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a dud folks!

7. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Snowing like crazy, however the pavement temps are too warm. I'm guessing grass areas only will see a bit of accumulation.

8. polplow

polplow Member

got to go out sanding, had inch and a half here

9. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

Well ended up with about a half inch of slush. Salted the hills and a few stairs and walks.

10. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

i got home from school at 2 and all the snow on the grass was already melted

11. SnowPro93

SnowPro93 Senior Member

well i don't know how much you guys got on monday but for friday 12/8 there calling for 1-3+ for the Worcester hills and northern mass....yet again all the plows are on the trucks...it better snow this time, i felt like an idiot driving around with my plow on and no snow on the ground....i won't believe it till i see it