1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mass Highway FWD Blower

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Sparky925, Dec 19, 2005.

1. Sparky925

Sparky925 Member
    from Mass

I found this picture in the drawer the other day it was taken a couple of years ago at the Lexington yard. It was a old Air Force truck before Mass Highway got it.

2. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

3. NEPSJay

NEPSJay Senior Member

awesome pic!!!! thanks for posting it.:drinkup:
  4. Rondo

Rondo Member
    from 54166

Nice Old FWD

Awesome snow fighter! That truck is an old FWD. [Four Wheel Drive] It was built in Clintoville, Wisconsin. They claim to be the inventors of four wheel drive. They are still in business but they only build firetrucks now. The name of the company is now called Seagrave Fire Apparatus. They are the company who build most of the fire trucks for New York city. Seagrave built over 50 new trucks for FDNY after 911.
    They are currenty working on a NEW snow fighter. They purchased a snow PLOW company in 2004 and will be building the trucks again in Clintonville. Not sure when the first proto will debut! I here it is about 3/4 built.
    I know those are one tough built truck!!!!:gunsfiring:
    I've got some old pix some where. I'll post them if I can find them!

Seagrave boom @WTC.jpg