1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mass guys unite

Discussion in 'Networking' started by fisher guy, Nov 24, 2009.

1. fisher guy

fisher guy PlowSite.com Addict

Alright guys to all the guys that came out to Hooters last years meet thanx it was great. I wanna set something up this year. I want something bigger and with more people, Whose up for it????

I understand everyone is busy with fall cleans -ups and prepping for winter, and that's fine but I want everyone to take 1 day day preferably on a Sunday and come to this meet. An earlier poll said Foxboro's but I wanna start a new poll. where would everyone wanna meet up?

Its gotta have enough room for everyone and there trucks. I wanna do a light show but thats up to u guys and its gotta have food and its gotta be a place. where everyone can get in I personally know a few guys on here that probably would go but there under 21 (i know youngins)