1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mass Blizzard

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by XxChevy-HDxX, Dec 27, 2010.

1. XxChevy-HDxX

XxChevy-HDxX Senior Member
    from Mass

We got dumped about 20 inches in parts of mass Weymouth got about 17 inchs of wet heavy snow... Truck did real well pushing the snow :nod:

1227100717-00.jpg

1226101905-01.jpg

2. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

More pics please! We got 19" here a couple of weeks ago but our wasn't wet or heavy.

3. Steve G.

Steve G. Senior Member

We got 20" here in NYC

4. ddb maine

ddb maine Senior Member

ah, the mouth.

Grew up in weymouth. That snow looks gross. I moved to maine, the snow is more fluffy! Looks like fun though, we got 12" in some areas, most around here were in the 8-10 range though.

5. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

The snow was so heavy guys i kept the truck in 4LO and it was pushing it and i was very happy with the truck but i just love snow when its more fluffy though... And will get more pics i get some of the truck and piles that we made.

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

how is your truck so clean?? i was plowing today and my truck is filthy

7. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

Thats because it was wet of all the snow but trust me when the water dries the truck is filthy too.

8. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I see you mention Weymouth.

Do you know anything about worldwide-preowned. They sell lots of plow trucks on ebay, just curious if you know of them, they are in weymouth

9. oldmankent

oldmankent PlowSite.com Addict

I check them out all the time cause I'm looking for a truck. I've been there to look at a truck once. They do not give them a good check up. they fix stuff that is obviosuly bad like a leaky brake line, but other than that you better check the truck out. They do move alot of vehicles and their prices seem decent. Saleman I deal with is a real smooth talker like. The kind of guy you just want to punch (all salesman).

10. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass

No sorry man the only dealer i've seen sell plow trucks is this GMC dealer near y one of my accounts.

11. XxChevy-HDxX

from Mass