1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mason Dump Body Question

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by Stan, Mar 2, 2010.

1. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Not sure where to post this but since its a Chevy I'll try here. Does anyone know who manufactures this body?

IMG_1169 (Small).JPG

IMG_1167 (Small).JPG

2. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like a Crysteel body.

3. SawHoss

SawHoss Member

2nd that. In our neck of the woods it's distributed by Monroe Equipment.

4. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Yeah I went on Crysteel's web site and looks very close to the newer models. Just bought that truck last week. 70K, auto, 4wd, 454 should suck up some gas.

5. SawHoss

SawHoss Member

Stan have one very similar but with a 9' platform dump. Very rarely put it in 4wd. We keep about 3000# of bagged salt in back. Pushes awsome, but it is very very thirsty.Good Luck.

6. Stan

Stan Senior Member

Thanks. I have an older c-30 2 wd but have a spreader on it and works well. With the exception on the blizzard in dec everything was getting stuck. Put a set of 6 bfg all terrains a week ago and does great without the weight.
    Not sure if this new to me truck will be ready this season. Only a few more weeks for us. May just keep the c-30 or replace it with the one pictured. Running out of room with 7 trucks.