1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Masco sweepers

Discussion in 'Sweeper Forum' started by avalancheplow, Dec 28, 2004.

1. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

Has anyone used one or own one? I'm looking at a model 1600, and just wonder how they work.

2. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Would like to help you but have no experance with that brand.

3. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

there big out west in California ,i think thats where they are built, we just bought a new schwarze 333se works great priced around 61,000 with a stainless hopper they have a bunch of used stuff ,we also have a great used schwarze for sale for $10,000 if we get it painted it will be $11,900

4. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Landscaper PA It will not let me send you a pm I am very intrested in the sweeper I really would like to see some pics. How far are you from quaker state and lube? You can email me at jrslawnlandscape@aol.com

5. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

im on the eastern side of pa allentown area.

6. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

how far from there are you? What is your address and zip code I can map quest it

7. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

18042 is my zip

8. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

your about 6.5 hours away if I am intrested in the sweeper would you be willing to meet me half way? Have you taken any pics of it yet? Very intrested need pics.

9. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member