1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maryland work

Discussion in 'Employment' started by blake17, Oct 26, 2012.

1. blake17

blake17 Junior Member

Hey guys I'm in Annapolis md we have 6 trucks and we are ale to move around. We had all the uhaul lots in DC and Baltimore for the last 7 years but they ended up buying there own equipment. Post and ill get back with you or call me 410 200 0918 my name is Blake thanks guys
  2. FD39901

FD39901 Junior Member

Where do you have work and what kind of equipment do you use. i am in charles county.
  3. blake17

blake17 Junior Member

We have 6 pickup trucks all with 7.5 Meyer plows and 2 of the truck have plow wings. Charles county is a good little hike but if you have enough work and the pay is right I could send some trucks down there.
  4. absolute

absolute Junior Member

im in southern Anne Arundel we have 1 ford F-550 with a 9' boss plow, F450 8.5' Myers, expedition with a 7.5 myers, one case skid steer, 2 walk behind snow blowers. And we are looking for work
  5. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

I may have work in the Columbia Md area
    Let me know if you are still looking
  6. 86 CJ

86 CJ Senior Member
    from MD

Im right in Gambrills myself, will drive West to where the snow is today if anyone needs help clearing.F250 w brand new 9` SnowDogg. waiting on proposals and most of my work is East :(
  7. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

Blake if you have any questions about contracting for AA County I can help you out. It's not a bad deal, need at least 2 yard spreaders though.

Also I guess I'll throw my hat in the ring and say if anyone needs some help west or north of here today or tomorrow I can give someone a truck, spreader, and operator by the hour. Call the number on my website to get a hold of me.
  8. Midatlanticpowe

Midatlanticpowe Junior Member

What a pain in the ass day in Southern Md. Get everything ready and rolling for nothing. Did some salting early but the late rain took care of the rest
  9. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

midatlantic or anyone else text me 30129850three two.

I'm in Calvert always good to have local contacts