1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maryland Plow Subs needed....

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by TulipGrove, Jul 10, 2007.

1. TulipGrove

TulipGrove Junior Member

Hey guys. My last sub screwed me TOTALLY SCREWED me. Anyway, i am looking for subs to plow snow at:
    Senior Apt. Complex Reisterstown, MD
    2.5 hr plow every2-3 inches, about 15-18 bg salt
    Senior apt in Gaithersburg One off 355 south of Mont. Villiage
    One hour plow paid, takes about 15 min and 5 bag salt
    One Off Father Hurley and 270.
    takes about 1 hour and 7-10 salt.
    Also Storage Complex in Waldorf, looks like 2-2.5 hr plow, 15 or so salt.

The Senior homes require NO approval. They get done EVERY 2-3 inches and parking at end of storm.

Also 1 church in Eldersburg, MD. Small lot, salt only on approval. This is per push/per salt price.
    Anyone interseted in MD, please get back to me. I have done these clients for five years now and the last sub almost lost me all the accounts. Only request is immideate invoicing to me, the quicker i get them to the client, the quicker we get paid. They are on a 30 net, never had a problem with payment , except last winter with that subs poor work and OUTRAGEOUS billing. Thanks guys, let me know, Ron
  2. columbiaplower

columbiaplower Senior Member

Anything in the columbia/laurel area?