1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maryland Meet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by MD Power Plow, Oct 26, 2005.

1. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

This year a few guys have brought back the idea to have meet and greet and I thought it would great idea to put some names and faces together!
    Here are few dates to think about Nov. 15,16,or 17 these dates are during the week to avoid the friday nite crew let me know how they work with your sch. estimated time 6 or 7 pm. If these dates do not work for you let us know. The location is at Arundle mills mall "Damon's". Please pass on the word to others:drinkup:

Hope to meet everone soon!

Also I just want to say Thanks to all of the guy that are helping out with the Truck load Salt buy.... It looks like this was a good idea we are up to 3 tractor trailer loads 66 tons wow:) send me a PM for the final details
  2. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Rob anyday is good with me just let me know. Also send me a email on what I owe for the salt and I will get it to you.

3. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

MD Meet

Same here Rob.
    Just let me know when and where.
    Tasha is sending out the check for the salt this afternoon.
    Enjoy your new 4 wheeler and plow.
  4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

I'm in, Just give me a final date. Heck my new office is up the street from the mall.

i'll come down let me know how to get there:drinkup:
  6. Precision Lawn

Just take 95 south until you come to rt 100 east then you will see arundel mills on your right take that exit and damons is on the right
  7. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

Great Idea.

I can do the 17th only on these days.
  8. Precision Lawn

Ok Gentlemen this is what I came up with at Damons. The date that is open is Nov. 17th 2005 and I have booked that date as of today at noon. We have two opinon to choose from If you choose the "Seated Meal" option - Once you choose a specific menu, I can send you the Menu Response cards for your guests. I will need the final head count and pre-order 72 hours prior to your event. 45 people is the maximum number of guests when providing a Seated Meal.
    If you choose the "Heavy Appetizer" option - There is a minimum of $300 to be spent on food & beverage(combined) when solely serving "Heavy Appetizers." 60 people is our maximum occupancy when providing a Heavy Appetizer event. For the seated meal we need to choose one of the four menu dinner and then we can choose from those items. Menu #1 has the following Pork Tenderloin,Flame -Grilled Chicken,Pub-style Fish and Bunless Burger Benedict. #2 has Half rack of bbq ribs,prime rib,apple burbon chicken and Jumbo breaded shrimp. #3 has sizzlin sirloin, fire roasted atlantic salmon, herbroasted half chicken and porterhouse pork chop. #4 has full rack of ribs,prime rib,grilled ahi tuna and new york strip steak. meal 1 is 14.49 per person #2 is 16.49 ,#3 is 16.99 and # 4 is 20.75. We need to make a decision no later then Nov 7, 2005

Thanks Frank
  9. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

It all sounds good!

Way too many choices for me!:dizzy:
    What ever you guys want to do is fine with me.
    Are we supposed to be bringing our wives/s.o.?
  10. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I'll be there. #2 sounds pretty good. Have you guys set up time?
  11. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

WOW....food :eek:

I thought it was a happy hour thing :drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

But, hey, whatever you guys wanna do is fine by me. Im in either way.
  12. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I come only if someone brings a blizzard 810 for us to play with.

If not salopez will drag me kicking and screaming. :rolleyes:
  13. MD Power Plow

I spoke to me Blizzard plow rep. yesterday and invited him to come hopefully he can make it. "He told me that he may be tied up during this time but he would try to make it". I would encourage any of you to Invite your plow venders/Reps. :nod: :drinkup:
  14. MD Power Plow

you can bring your wife/s.o. or both if they drive a plow truck for you.... thats more than Qualified for them to come.:nod:
  15. marylandplow

marylandplow Junior Member

Rob/Frank That sounds fine to me I'll book the 17th If we eat that is fine if we dont that is fine to. Frank just put me down where ever you need me you can count on me.:drinkup:
  16. frogman

frogman Member
    from MD

I'll be there Rob.
    My son Chuck will be also (he pushes snow for me). As a matter of fact, I'll bring the whole family. My wife will probably want to have dinner with us and the girls can check out the mall. I'll give a call to a couple of guys I know (also forum members). I'm sure they'll want to be there also.
    It was good talking with you and I'm looking forward to a face-to-face.
    Thanks for taking the initiative and making this happen. I can envision a lot of good coming from it.
  17. Precision Lawn

Ok Gentleman

it looks like it will be easier if we go with the heavy appetizer instead of picking a menu and then a meal. So we are going with the appetizer. If anyone wants to know what is on that I can let you know. We would like a head count. If you would like to have dinner you may outside of the banquet room i would suggest to call ahead seating just in case they are busy.
  18. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

What time are we meeting? If it's dinner time, it might make more sense to eat there; especially if people are driving a ways to get there..

19. Precision Lawn

Brain we are meeting at 7:00 pm on the 17th of Nov. We are meeting in the banquet room and will have a waitress to serve us. It seem like it will be easier to order off the heavy appetizer meal. I will post that menu Monday morning.

Thanks again everyone.

20. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

Ok; I'll be there. I may bring one of my guys as well.