1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maryland Meet

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Precision Lawn, Mar 2, 2005.

1. Precision Lawn

Precision Lawn Senior Member

Hello

Was out the other night and talk to some other MD plowers and talk about have a get together or the next few months. If so email me and we can try to get something together that we all can just meet each other

Thanks

2. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

sounds good frank,I'am there! :drinkup:

3. davidrbean

davidrbean Member

I'll go for it. let me know when and where! :nod:

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I am in as long as some body brings a Blizzard 810 to show.

5. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

If we wait until August, when I get my new one installed, I'll surly bring it with me. Any earlier, and your outta luck.

6. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

MD Get-together

You can count me in also. Let me know the details.

7. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

I am talking to Blizzard about a Dealership down here. Hopefully, by April or May, I should have an 810 on the front of one of my trucks. I'll bring it along. If you like it, I'll hook you up with one. I plan to offer Plowsite Member Discounts. :nod:

8. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

9. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Well if you get a dealership let us know. I think SLopez is going to be getting 2-8611 (one truck, one Skidsteer) and maybe switch out his western. I know what ever truck I get, its going to have a blizzard. My buddy wants a 760lt for his F-150. So thats 4 maybe 5 plows right there for you. There is nobody around here for dealer support. It would be nice if you became one.

So where would the party be? I can drive people home since I don't :drinkup: (not 21 yet)

10. davidrbean

davidrbean Member

If people dont mind driving to lake anna in va It could be an overnighter a buddy has 2 acres waterfront land with a pavillion.(It would give me another excuse to play with my boat) Just a thought. :)

11. GreatBigTuna

GreatBigTuna Member

Count me in Frank. Let me know when and where.

12. italian jeeper

italian jeeper Junior Member

i'm down here in fairfax (northern va). we should definatly have a meet and greet