1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maryland dec.19-21/09

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by CaptainSmokey, Dec 23, 2009.

1. CaptainSmokey

CaptainSmokey Senior Member

heres some pics of some of the lots i was working on and a drive way also! had a total of about 2ft when all was said and done..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

So how fast did the lots dry up after you plowed?

3. CaptainSmokey

took a while. i was hitting them throught out the storm but the first guy i worked for is a money hungry ass hole! he cut me off after the storm casue he dident have any loaders running yet so i had nothing to do thank god for craigs list had a bunch of driveways i got to do and make that money then got a call from a few other contractors and went and got a more plow time in and make more! so now im on the hunt for a new contractor to work for in md

4. salopez

salopez Senior Member

where in md are you looking for work?

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks great you did a great job.

6. toptech72

toptech72 Member
    from 21078

That was a nice storm. Now we need about 10 more of them. We had 1 truck totaled. Lost 1 transmission ( but we knew that was going to happen). And had a pallet of salt just get up and walk. So in the long run it was 7 trucks out for 20 hours and we havent figured out if we made any money yet. But atleast we finally got to plow something.

7. CaptainSmokey

well i am located in damascus, so anywhere in moco, frederick, columbia ya know where every the money is!

8. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

a buddie was down that way plowing the Metro lots for 3 days straight.

9. salopez

salopez Senior Member

we can always use help in columbia. we just finished up yesterday. so thats 6 days straight.

10. J.R. Services

J.R. Services Senior Member

I can give you a hand after the first 2-3 days