1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maryland Cal Chloride suppliers.

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by PerfiCut L&L, Oct 18, 2005.

1. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

Ive checked with a couple of my suppliers for calcium chloride and it seems either they arent stocking it this year or are undecided as of yet. Im still waiting to hear back on one or two though.

Just wondering where everyone else might be getting theirs from? I may need to drive and thats ok, just need to find out who's going to have it and who isnt.

2. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

CCL Supplier

Might want to talk to Rob.

We're trying to get a bulk order together.

Like to have you on board.

3. PerfiCut L&L

PerfiCut L&L Senior Member

I talked to him the other day, and Im definately in for salt, and possibly some mag, Ill have to check my customer base again to see how much im going to need.

I definately need calcium chloride, probably 3 or 4 tons to start with.

Thanks for the referance

4. MD Power Plow

MD Power Plow Senior Member

Rob I will see what I can do for the cal. what is the max you can handle. I might be able to get on a truck with the other orders.

5. dssxxxx

dssxxxx Member
    from NJ

Truckloads of mag chloride flake or pellets. Truckloads of Peladow and/or Dowflake.

In fact, truckloads of most ice melting products.

PM or email.