1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by CT18fireman, Jun 15, 2001.

1. CT18fireman

CT18fireman Banned

Well I have not been on in a while because I was on my honeymoon. Yup I tied the knot. Just wanted to say I am back in town and will be watching and posting again.
  2. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Hey congradulations to you and your new bride.Where did you go on your honeymoon?

Mike Nelson
  3. JCurtis

JCurtis Banned

Did you go to Denver by any chance? I think you may have had the room next to me LOL

Last edited: Jun 15, 2001
  4. Deere John

Deere John Senior Member

Congrats - for us snow fellows - summer is a good time for tying the knot and planning families. Too hard on the sleep in the winter. :D
  5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

John, I think that might be an interesting study. What time frame in months are the majority of children born to parents who plow snow?
  6. SlimJim Z71

SlimJim Z71 PlowSite.com Addict

Congrats!!! I think I can speak for all of us here when I say we all wish you many years of happiness.

7. 75

75 PlowSite.com Addict

CT18 - congrats and best wishes.............. to BOTH of you! :D
  8. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran