1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maroon trucks let's see some.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by f250man, Jan 2, 2007.

1. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Here is my 99 f250 superduty super cab 4x4 short bed with the 5.4.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2007
  2. Fordistough

Fordistough Senior Member
    from USA

Are those headlights legal?

3. Newdude

Newdude Senior Member

Very nice! how much lift does it have?

Mark:bluebounc

4. jrm123180

jrm123180 Senior Member

was once maroon...still has some left in it....hope to get it repainted someday.

DSC01268.jpg

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

They say that they are for show only but I have never had a problem being pulled over for them with the other lights in the bumper on. It has the 2.5" leveling kit in the front and then it was hit in the rear passengers side and they put in new spring and I believe they screwed up and put 1 ton springs in. So I had to add a 2" add-a-leaf in to level it back out so it has 4.5" in the front and I am running 285/75/16 for the winter and I run 315/70/16 for the summer with out any rub. Steve

Last edited: Jan 2, 2007
  6. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

Mine's more of a burgandy, but I'll post it anyways...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Ant, that's one great color for the GM's, huh? I don't think there is a better one. The black fender flares are pretty sharp too -- have had them on the last couple trucks

~Kevin

8. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Ya they call mine a toreador red more then maroon. But I tought more guys would have maroon more then toreador red.

9. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

[​IMG]

and the big brother....
    [​IMG]

10. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

maroon

Here's one

Chevy95.jpg

11. Antnee77

from RI

Thanks a bunch. I like the color myself. Red is my personal favorite color, but I don't fancy bright red on trucks that much. This is a bit nicer for a truck, IMO.

12. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I figured since you like Red I'd post a pic of mine, I had my fender flairs painted Red to match.

I know you don't fancy Bright Red to much but you have to admit this is a pretty sweet Sport.

2005 F-250 1 (Small).jpg

13. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I sold this 2005 cummins to get my 06 drw, but hey it is the right color!!

Maroontruck1.jpg

14. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Memories! My Dad used to have a truck like that but a bit brighter, it hadn't a plow though.

Your truck looks RUGGED!

15. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

Sorry the pic was so small, lets try this again

Maroontruck1.jpg

16. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

that pic is from the day you brought that thing home brand new isn't it?? pic date matches the truck year (i think) and its wet under the truck from the un needed, it's my baby, truck wash!! lol

17. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

whats that set up i see on the back of your 4 wheeler is looks cool.. is it for chainsaw work?? would love some more pics of it.

18. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

My 05 did'nt have a plow on it I was still using the 1ton dump but it did pull very well for an almost stock truck:yow!:

19. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

When I took that pic the truck was about 4 months old but the excavator was just pulled home from somerset pa brand new from the dealer....

The holder on the back of the forwheeler is for a saw, the fourwheeler you see in that pic is my dads 2004 vinson, I will try to get some pics for you!!!

20. Antnee77

from RI

Wow, very nice. Is that a long or short box? Those Weld Racing wheels?