1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Marketplace for Snow Contracts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by newplow2010, Feb 21, 2011.

1. newplow2010

newplow2010 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I posted this in the newbie area... but I was wondering if anyone knew of an online marketplace for snowplowers? Essentially like an ebay for snow plowers... I got a few small commerical contracts but am looking to branch out my business to larger commerical or residental businesses.

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

LOL....go work as a sub for someone get hours, get paid, fewer headaches ....

3. shoeman68

shoeman68 Member

Found a great place. My website!

4. JTVLandscaping

JTVLandscaping Senior Member

Stay away from apartment houses, nothing but headaches!

5. Plow Nuts

Plow Nuts Senior Member

It is actually a great idea to connect people/businesses who are in search of a snow removal contractor who is experienced and insured and the property owner could actually accept/compare bids. Charge the propery owner a fee to use the site...hmmmm thanks I will get working on it right now!!!Thumbs Up

Juts kidding--but it is a great idea--they have sites for other contractors--why not snow removal--need more customers--click on your area, review properties--place in a bid/estimate.....hmmmmmm payup

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Any property over a certain size you will be using there contract or won't be plowing for them.