1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Markers on Snow Pusher?

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by newlooklandscp, Oct 12, 2006.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Just purchased my first snow pusher for my CAT. Will be using it 8-10 hrs in the hopefully up coming storms. Do I need to put markers on it? what do you guys do?
  2. jason t.

jason t. Member

I am sure by know that there is no reason to put markers on your pusher, you can see the sides just fine.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hi I don't have a snow pusher but I think that you should mount some markers on it just in case. Like if you are pushing snow in a parking lot and if the are cars moving in and out and just parked cars and you get close to them you don't have to look very hard to find the corners of your snow pusher. Make sence?. That is just my 2 cents.

4. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

i welded some on mine and painted the tops orange good luck
  5. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Old thread, but no, you don't need them. Might want them, but we've been going without for 7+ years now. Visibility is much better than out of a truck. Don't even have them on my Daniels Wing Plow.