1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Marker Light & Blinker Issues

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mercer_me, Nov 10, 2014.

1. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

I just had the push plates and wiring swapped over from my Dad's 2010 Tundra to my 2012. Everything works fine except, the driver side blinker doesn't work and when I put the high beams on the the passenger side marker light goes out. Does anybody have any idea what the problem could be and how to fix it? The guy that installed said he should be able to fix it but, it won't be until next week.

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

You tapped into the marker and turn signals correct

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Something doesn't seem right with the swap.Have you looked and compared the wiring from drivers side to passenger side to see if a wire from one side is spliced into the correct wire color on the other side

4. Im-not-guilty

Im-not-guilty Junior Member
    from Maine

Sound like installer error

5. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The installer fixed the problem. All it was, was a loose connection where he hooked into the truck lights.