Snow Plowing Forum banner

March 2009 Blizzard Video, Fargo ND

2K views 15 replies 10 participants last post by  TurfSolutionsMN 
#1 ·
Well heres some video from the blizzard. I dident put music to it cause youtube will just cut it out anyways, so you get the real audo track from the video. if you dont like it turn the volume down and turn on your radio! lol enjoy.

#4 ·
ya i think im ready for spring also time to start building dikes around town.I told Dan to start lining up some dike work said he will see what he can do.Your guys farm yard may need some dike work. Still working on the sidedump he hasen't called me back yet. I will get back to you later about the start time.

#5 ·
bosshogg;770162 said:
ya i think im ready for spring also time to start building dikes around town.I told Dan to start lining up some dike work said he will see what he can do.Your guys farm yard may need some dike work. Still working on the sidedump he hasen't called me back yet. I will get back to you later about the start time.
are dike is good to go!! Were good to 39 feet on the red. Unless our culvert caps leak!! There aint going to be no major flood! half out snow is going to melt this week!

#11 ·
Great video!

#13 ·
bosshogg;770162 said:
Hey Guys, I'm in Fargo also --- Fun storm huh?!!

I can help you with a couple side dump's if you need. Just let me know.

-Steve

#15 ·
sweet video. wish we had that here in boston

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.