1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

March 2009 Blizzard Video, Fargo ND

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 4x4Farmer, Mar 14, 2009.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Well heres some video from the blizzard. I dident put music to it cause youtube will just cut it out anyways, so you get the real audo track from the video. if you dont like it turn the volume down and turn on your radio! lol enjoy.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2EYO0oaG-A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-2EYO0oaG-A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
  2. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

Ya that was a fun few days im ready to do it again. FUN STUFF
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

you can do it agian!, im ready for spring!! Did you disenfect my loader today so i dont get sick agian?? I did so much sneezing and coughing in that thing over the last week! You got the sidedumper lined up yet??
  4. bosshogg

bosshogg Member

ya i think im ready for spring also time to start building dikes around town.I told Dan to start lining up some dike work said he will see what he can do.Your guys farm yard may need some dike work. Still working on the sidedump he hasen't called me back yet. I will get back to you later about the start time.
  5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

are dike is good to go!! Were good to 39 feet on the red. Unless our culvert caps leak!! There aint going to be no major flood! half out snow is going to melt this week!
  6. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

awesome video man
  7. seventwenty

seventwenty Member

wheres that road at in the end of the video?!
  8. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

its a fire road on a big construction project on the south side of fargo.

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Stopsigns in Fargo must be optional:D
  10. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

thats one of your best vids ever hands down :salute:
  11. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Great video!
  12. seventwenty

seventwenty Member

Stop-what?! He had a his ambers on don't question it!
  13. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

Hey Guys, I'm in Fargo also --- Fun storm huh?!!

I can help you with a couple side dump's if you need. Just let me know.

14. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

15. MattyK

MattyK Senior Member
    from Boston

sweet video. wish we had that here in boston
  16. TurfSolutionsMN

TurfSolutionsMN Senior Member
    from MN

Great vid!! We just got a dusting out of that.