1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

March 2, 2006. Right after I plowed my driveway.

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Willy61, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Willy61

Willy61 Junior Member

Just a couple pics of my driveway after I used my old boss's new truck to plow it. The truck is an '06 F250 with a 8'6" Fisher V plow, also a V sander that you can't really see in these pics. Too bad these are the only two pics I have of the work I've done. I hope to get some more this winter. Come on snow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

aahhh...winter! pics are simple, but i like them alot

where in the northeast are you located?

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics, look foward to more! Let it snow!:nod:

4. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

nice truck and plow, i love night plowing pics. you got the 5.4 in that truck? im thinking about getting red truck's from now on, they would go good with my red plow :redbounce :rolleyes:

5. gkm

gkm Senior Member

nice pics really looking forward for the snow to fall!

6. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

NICE PICS CANT WAIT TO SEE SOME WHITE POWDER AGAIN:drinkup:

7. Willy61

Willy61 Junior Member

It was my boss's truck and yes, it has the 5.4. The guy I used to work for has all gas trucks, no diesel. I think partly because his family owns a gas station that doesn't sell diesel. He had a '94 and '97 F250 the majority of the time I worked for him, and his own truck was an '03 F350 with the V10, which was fun to drive, especially with the satellite radio. My last year there he got the red '06 F250 in those pics, then the winter before I left he got another '06 250. Every truck but his personal one had the 5.4, if Ford's been using that engine back to '94, I'm pretty sure that's what was in all of 'em. The '97 died the winter before I left. I'd use it, then it would die and not start. The next storm, my boss was like, the '97 should be good now. So, I'd use it, then it would die. Anyway, it hasn't been used since winter in early '07, I know because I drove by his shop the other day and it was still sitting where it was when I left in April of that year.

He also had a couple dump trucks, but not for plowing.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2008