1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Manual for Blizzard 810ss

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by hotsprings77, Sep 18, 2003.

1. hotsprings77

hotsprings77 Member

Finally getting around to mounting and wiring my cat 262 skid steer with the Blizzard 810ss plow. Blizzard was nice enough to not ship any papers or manuals so that the cat dealer could wire the plow correctly. does anybody have access to this literture that could be faxed to Wagner Rents in Steamboat Springs, co
    at 970-871-1996 attention Chris or Jim. thanks, in advance. mark
  2. Jerre Heyer

Jerre Heyer Senior Member

Jim, Got them on file. Give me a call at the shop Friday and I'll find out what series your working on. Several manifold options have been produced and the wiring is dependent on the control options you have for your skidder. The hand control units like the Bobcats use a round pin connector for the one on the front of the skidder. The others just need + and - hookups for the controller.

Sorry you didn't get the manual. Early plows are often ahead of the printer to get the manuals out.