1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Management Companies

Discussion in 'Networking' started by AFSPLOWING, Nov 24, 2013.

We should start a list of Management Companies That everyone has worked for Current & Past.Example SMS,MERIT,ETC
  2. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Why ?

Networking Wheres plenty of work out there.I work for about 10 now and know of a lot more.There is people who pay and people that don't That's whats networking about sharing information
  4. jcab12002

jcab12002 Junior Member

I would love it. I was with Springwise and they lost me in their computer system and gave my contracts away. Now I am screwed cause got trucks and no work. Location is RI and south eastern MA jcab12002@gmail.com or 401-256-9709
  5. gasjr4wd

gasjr4wd Senior Member

I wouldn't mind having a list of people that pay and those who don't.
    I know I for one have been contacted by Management Companies that sound way too good to be true. Hate to say no but I've been burned before.
  6. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

USM SMS and Spring Wise. Made alot more than i lost but they all kind of suck. Is this list going anywhere???
  7. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Subscribed. I would be interested also I think this is a great idea for networking Lets not turn this into a pissing match or slam anyone , just a list of good and sub par companies
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  8. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

Nope. . .
  9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

Lol, the thread with non point
  10. NickT

NickT Senior Member

The point I guess is just to get the name of the companies out there and it's up to you to research and decide if you want to do business with them
  11. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

There's no way I'm sharing. Its up to you to find your own contacts. I'm not putting customers names up here for my competitors to see and call thats insane
  12. NickT

NickT Senior Member

I can respect that Longae but if their national companies isn't their name out there?
  13. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Certainly...with enough research they can be found. I just don't care for the idea of putting together a list for someone else in my area to just copy down from one post.... however I have built relationships with some of the better (not great) ones so a simple phone call by someone else isn't going to cost me work, but a foot in the door....
  14. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

Flat out don't work for the companies below... you won't be paid, or paid much, hassles more than you can take and some are just unethical and fraudulent in their business practices.

1. SMS Assist Chicago, IL
    2. USM "US Maintenance, Emcor, tower cleaning etc" Norristown, PA
    3. Snow and Ice Mgt. of PA Pittsburgh, PA
    4. Brickmans "multiple locations, based out of Ohio"

the rest will still jerk you around, but are tolerable with about 5+ years worth of experience dealing with them.