1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Man am I having a bad day!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Craftybigdog, Nov 16, 2003.

1. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

I went and got my boss 8'2 V today that was great me and Brimro installed everything well come time to power it up and it wont raise. It will move in the other positions but it acts like it has air in the system but I cant lift it to bleed it. If the solnoid wires were on backwards it wouldnt work at all. It goes down well I hear it then the motor stalls and when I try to lift it I just here click nothing, what do you guys think I have read everything and cant figure this one out. Grounds are good or it wouldnt move. Well Im calling it quits it has been 12hrs on this thing, hope you guys can help!:realmad:

2. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

:confused: Did you check and then re-check ALL the wiring? With all the wiring, maybe something was connected wrong? :salute:

3. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Also, did you check to see that the fluid is as full as it should be?

4. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

check you connection
    especialy your ground make sure their clean and tight

john

5. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

Hey guys I fixed it, learning in progress. I went out this morning and looked at it with a fresh set of eyes and I wasnt completely sure about putting in float and low and behold it works fine. Man that install was a bear but its done now thats all that maters thanks guys!