1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Mamager called, car are stuck in the parking lot!

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by grandview, Feb 10, 2010.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Manager called, cars are stuck in the parking lot!

Plowed and salted this morning .At noon I got a call from the property manger cars were stuck in the lot. So I ride down there and this is what was there. This is the 3rd time this season,she took over for the old manger that I never had a problem with. So now the property manager is going to make a 75 mile road trip and talk to her. Every time she calls I take pixs and send to the property manager just so he has proof of what's going on.

citizens2 2-10-10.jpg

Last edited: Feb 10, 2010
  2. zerolatency

zerolatency Member

whichever one of those is stuck ..... may need new tires....(i hope to god its not the f-150)

3. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Maybe they were hydroplaning. :rolleyes:

4. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

Whats mamager?? :D

5. grandview

Clean off your screen!

6. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

I hope you charged for the trip out.

7. Newfie Ranger

Newfie Ranger Member

Good luck grandview. It goods that you took the pictures as backup. Hope it works out for you.

8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

The joys...eh GV?

9. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

Does the Mamager at least have nice mamaries??:jester:

10. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Haha now thats Fummy! lol :jester:

11. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Whatch out your shovels gonna jump!!!

12. ontario026

ontario026 Senior Member

It's all good, mine's chain lift so it floats freely....

13. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Maybe GP was there with the blue Dodge, that would explain it :nod: :D

14. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

perhaps her husband got layed off and just bought a new plow and is looking for work.
    now shes going to get fired.

smart with pictures. your quite up on the technology for an old guy... :drinkup:
    digital camera, sirrus radio, the google images.. keep up the good work & take the afternoon off.

15. naturalgreen

naturalgreen Senior Member

always take lots of pics from good angles.
    maybe give mamager a rose for v-day
    and say next time you call i will make it so you cant get out of your owndriveway.
    oh that was my turrets.

16. nms0219

nms0219 Senior Member

wow and i thought i had it bad. GV you hear lesco/ John Deere landscapes on walden is closing march 1st? Sign of the times sales are way down so they are shutting down the store.

17. Triple L

Triple L PlowSite Fanatic
    from Canada

I had a customer just like that last year... Nothin but trouble and whinning about stuff that was done perfectly... It was because I plowed it, if my dad would have done it and done half as good as a job that I did, they wouldnt say nothing... but just cause I was doing the work they gotta complain about anything they could... Even when i made sure there was nothing to complain about...

Now a different company is doing it... They do a good job no doubt about it, but there's been a few times where i would have plowed and they didnt and they dont throw in half the freebies as i did, like shovelling all the enterance ways and apply the customers own ice melter on the walkways and city sidewalk... But they got nothing but good things to say about them... Which is good, but i just smile and shake my head every time i drive past the place (about 5 times a night)... It gives me something to think about for the next 4 or 5 hours LOL... I think it would be best to just give that place up or straighten that p.m. out quick!

18. snowman4

snowman4 Senior Member

Tell her you have 6 000 posts on PS worth of experience ;)

Congrats :drinkup:

19. grandview

Good idea.

20. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

Too bad nothing will go on sale- It'll go on "Sale"