1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

"making Some Piles"

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by CUSTM1500HD, Jan 25, 2004.

1. CUSTM1500HD

CUSTM1500HD Junior Member

2. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

that will be there til june!
  3. ih82plow

ih82plow Senior Member

Are those esculade rims
  4. ProEnterprises

ProEnterprises Senior Member
    from CT

bling bling!!!!!!
  5. SnoFoilFisher21

SnoFoilFisher21 Member

what did u bang up the back of the truck there? looks like u hit something....

SNOBLOMAN Junior Member

Those Escalade wheels look sweet, you should get the chrome Escalade handles to go with them.
  7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

come on now, escalade rims on a pick up........are we suppose to believe you made those piles LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  8. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I agree.:nod: Not to big on the looks of those rims on that truck.:nono: Personally, I would put a nice set of Cragar SS rims on it.:D
    Just my opinion
  9. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I agree, rims look a bit odd, but still nice........lets be realistic, the backhoe was probably in back of your truck :p
  10. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

Nice truck.. I think I've seen you a few times this year..
    I'm out in Scottsville, but have been going up to Webster/Sodus area to do some lawn estimates...

Great winter so far:waving: :drinkup:
  11. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Anybody who is from my area will know what I mean...

We have The Crossroads 'mall' here in York along 30.....Shiloh Paving made some real nice piles....and they keep growing, I'm thinking at least 20-25 feet high and about 100-150 feet in diameter at the base.

The piles from the blizzard we got last year were still about 5 feet high at the end of last June:eek: