1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Making extra money with my Dodge?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by AnthonyC, Jan 27, 2008.

1. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

I make good money in the winter pushing snow with my dodge, anyone have any suggestions on how I can make some extra money in the warmer months with my dodge?

let me know
    thank you
  2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Well I have see some people try get customer to have their stuff haul to another place like they want sell cars or stuff that are too big for shipping so you deliver with your truck and trailer.

Or pull stumps?

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

If you have a cap I hear trucks make good money along the southern boarder.
  4. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

hahahaha good one :p

RODHALL Senior Member

I transport cars, transport truck beds, haul junk on an open car trailer with my dodge.
  6. mnormington

mnormington Senior Member

I drive mine to WORK in the summer... make lots of extra money that way.
  7. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

I work at home and make lots of money. I'm looking to make extra money in the summer using my truck like I do in the winter snowplowing :)
  8. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

you're no salesman if you can't sell contracts for summer plowing!
  9. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Member

Ive been known to throw a squeegee on the front of my truck, push the rain and part the waves in the summertime
  10. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

Go on craiglist and see if you can drive around one of the woman of the evening. Other than that you need a diesel dually to make extra loot and its not easy