1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

making a picture smaller

Discussion in 'Test Post Forum' started by Wesley's Lawn, Jan 22, 2003.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Hi im sorry if this has been asked before but it says my picture is to big how do i make it smaller?

2. greenquestlawn

greenquestlawn Senior Member

If you are using a program like Paint shop pro you can go to image, then resize, you can also go to preferances and selct the dpi setting and the compression setting. All my pictures are 400x300 for the size and saved at 150 dpi and 5% compression.

1.jpg

3. Wesley's Lawn

Im sorry i just must be computer unsmart i tried that but i couldnt get what it was asking me to do and i font have paint pro, dam all this technology :realmad: :eek:

4. greenquestlawn

Juts keep trying, Go to help in whatever program you are using and type in changing picture size. You will figure it out.

5. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

Check out IrfanView.com. You can download for free. It works pretty well for my low tech mind.

Plus its free:D
    Mark K

6. Wesley's Lawn

ok lets try agian

pump.jpg

7. greenquestlawn

That looks good;)

8. Wesley's Lawn

see if i can do it agian