1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Makin $$$$$$$

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by MOUNTAIN MOVER, Jan 4, 2008.

MOUNTAIN MOVER Junior Member

Pics of truck after plowing a medium sized lot(33000 sq ft) on 01-02-2008, I plowed all 28 accounts twice that night into 01-03 Started at 2:15a on Wed and finished at 7:30p on Thursday. Boy was I beat, but you gotta love the MONEY.

SNOWPLOW 001.jpg

SNOWPLOW 002.jpg

SNOWPLOW 003.jpg

SNOWPLOW 004.jpg
  2. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

If not for the Great Money

If not for the Great Money I would stay in bed......... first few times out in the season it's fun and a challenge ... but after about 8 good dumpings (56") and in a month it gets old real quick..... I could have subed out myself out all night last night scraping lots and moving piles of snow and made 1000 bucks cash.... after the month we have had I just decided to stay in bed,,,,,, as a good nights sleep to me was just worth more....

Ya it was a record month $ wise for us, but money isn't everything in life when you don't have the sleep or energy to enjoy it...

My 2 cents

3. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Is that a Sho-Me Luminator mini bar?

MOUNTAIN MOVER Junior Member

yes it is I just installed it 2 weeks ago, right after the last storm
  5. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Looking good