1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Makin' piles

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by andycanoes2, Feb 24, 2005.

1. andycanoes2

andycanoes2 Junior Member

Kinda got a snow today. Just a couple inches but it is still snowing payup . I took this at my house. Not bad for a tractor and snow of this magnitude, I would like to see a JD do this let alone a ford... Sure I am picking a fight but I am just jokin. Sorry for the crappy fotos...

snow 2-24 009.jpg

snow 2-24 010.jpg

snow 2-24 011.jpg

snow 2-24 012.jpg
  2. andycanoes2

andycanoes2 Junior Member

Heres how I get her around... Believe it or not the back of my '98 ASTRO van can fit the tractor, plow, my little boxy thing, and 300# salt. It fits pretty tight but its nice to get to a job and the seat is dry. :drinkup: The picture with the bucket on her was taken as my nephew and I just about finished it. enjoy

snow 2-24 013.jpg

snow 2-24 014.jpg

snow 2-24 015.jpg
  3. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Nice little set up you got there. Thats the same way I started, plowing snow with a lawn tractor for 3 years.

good luck :D
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I think about 80% of us started on a garden tractors pushing snow. I did from the ages of 13 to 18. Then got a compact tractor. The truck is coming next year.
  5. kubotazd21

kubotazd21 Member

I started out when I was 10 years old on a 11hp ,36 inch cut Murray riding lawnmower with a 42 inch snowblade that my mom and dad got for me at the local K-Mart. I think they paid around $600 for the whole set up. How the times due change.....
  6. Up North

Up North Senior Member

man, you guys had it good. I started out with the old "stick plow"! :rolleyes:

Cool set up there andycanoes2.