1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Make me a good offer!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SCSIndust, Nov 3, 2005.

1. SCSIndust

SCSIndust Senior Member

I need to sell my 1987 Suburban 4x4 1/2 ton!! I am looking to get maybe $1800 for it, but anything close will due. It runs great, looks sharp. There is a little rust on the rear fenders and wheel well, just like every other suburban, but it had a new paint job about 5 years ago. It is bright red. Here is the list of everything done to it:

-rebuilt auto trans to HD specs (Dec 03)
    -rebuilt front and rear diffs w/3.73 gears(April 04)
    -new brakes in April 04 (rotors, drums, calipers, etc.)
    -new distributor Aug 03 (whole setup - shaft, etc)
    -4" lift
    -American racing rims with BF Goodrich A/T 285/75-16(75% tread)
    -New cats(Aug 03)
    -3/4 ton springs on front and rear

It has a 350 in it, with an overdrive auto trans. It runs great, and gets pretty good gas mileage; about 18 on the highway. I will post pics when I find the cable for my digital camera. I really need to move this thing! I need the room, and don't really have a need for it anymore. It was my daily driver for 3 years, and I plowed with it last year. The plow brackets are off of it now, but it was an awesome plow truck! Anybody?!?!?!?