1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maintenence pull today

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ducaticorse, Nov 24, 2012.

1. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

Installed my "custom" Lexan enclosure on the 753. It is quite trick, and was pretty cold and super windy here today. Big improvement. Cant wait to put a huge scratch on the front door right in my line of site... I am installing a 12v 20K BTU radiator fed heater Monday.

Rewired the "new" 9ft MM1 to the 99F350 7.3 Also popped all hoses and flushed the entire system. It was absolutely disgusting, and watered down at that. There was a magnet in the resi from what must have been the first owner, and it was unrecognizable at first glance due to particle build up. I literally thought it was a jagged rock. The filter on the pump was coated in a 1/8 inch of shellack. I figured the pump must be fried, but I tried it anyway after a thorough douching and walla, strong as bull! I did find a non-serviceable leak in the right ram so that was pulled will be replaced Monday along with a fresh motor seal.

This weeks chores are sander install in F350 dump and wire, Bobcat 753 heater install, place snow stakes, making duplicate sets of all plow hydro lines, loader to its winter home and delivery of 30ton of Magic Salt to the yard..