1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Employment' started by dchr, Jan 20, 2010.

1. dchr

dchr Senior Member

Going out on a limb here but I figure it's worth a shot. I'll try to keep this as short as possible. I have a client who I have done lots of work and maintenance for; for almost 7 years. He own's multiple propertys in different states. One of his propertys is in Bridgton,Maine. It is a seasonal cabin not normally used in winter but he would like to have the driveway plowed on the off chance he decides to take a drive up there. The gentleman that is supposed to be keeping an eye on the place has not been doing what he is supposed to be doing (plow,keep snow off the roof)-this is all according to him after a trip up there after the last storm. If anybody is interested in going by,taking a look at the drive and giving me a price let me know-I will give you the address. Drive is downhill from the road,fairly narrow (of course),and unpaved. The snow can be piled where ever you see fit. The owner would have come on here himself but is not to computer savy. Thanks in advance.
  2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I would be interested, on the condition I could do it after the storm is said and done with. Arrangements could be made if he planned on being here during a storm I suppose. PM me the address and what specificly he wants done. I'll check it out this weekend.
  3. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

We could get it also if Repo isnt interested.