1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maine?

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Surfside, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Surfside

Surfside Member

Should we all get together for a snow dance? The last few storms have been rain, and they now say the next two chances of snow are going to be small. This is my first year plowing and am getting alittle pissed. Just wanted to say :waving: to all from Maine . Pray for snow!

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

:waving: Just relax and get some rest. It'll be there before long. The last one was unusual as it came from the north, so Northern Maine got really hammered with three feet in some places. I got five inches and about ten miles south of me got a dusting.

3. killed300ex

killed300ex Senior Member

just wait usually we have had only 1 storm by now i think we are ahead of the gaem with the two in early december. We still have a couple months to go and we will get our share on snow

4. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

Another dusting in Portland today makes me glad I have customers who need sanding. 4" storm on thursday was great too!

5. Surfside

Surfside Member

I have to agree

We are above norm precip amounts, a record 05. The first storm I plowed ever was early dec with 12+. I guess I was spoiled and now I want another I had too much fun.purplebou Now I have grass in my back yard with more rain for Sat. Well hope we get some snow soon I have a plow to pay for:dizzy: By the way Seaside, did you register your name with the state? I have the paperwork to send in and wondering if its the right division to send it to? I'm in my first year and worked under my social if that matters. Thanks and pray for snow!!!!!