1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Maine winter misc.

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by MSS Mow, Apr 23, 2009.

1. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Just a couple of misc. snow pics. Some of this winter, some from last winter.

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

cool pics...you guys sure did get alot of snow up there the last two winters
  3. MSS Mow

MSS Mow Senior Member
    from Maine

Yeah, I can't complain. We've had a couple of really good winters.

The first pic is from this winter and is of the road I live on. There is a paved road under there, somewhere. It disappeared sometime in December and didn't resurface until early April.

The 2nd two are of a long private drive that I do, all dirt. Those pics are from the winter before. That middle pic was of a huge storm. I'm sure someone will point out the fact that the sun is out bright and I'm just getting to clearing the drive. No worries, no one lives down this drive, it's just a summer place I keep open for emergency access.