1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MAGNUM spreaders

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Imperial, Jan 28, 2004.

1. Imperial

Imperial Junior Member

Just found the site after being informed of some positive reaction from the field regarding our new line of spreaders. If you're looking for more power in your tailgate spreader, give me a shout and I'll mail a brochure.

Don

2. CANFIELDNH

CANFIELDNH Junior Member

MAGNUM SPREADER

:yow!: THIS IS THE BEST TAILGATE SPREADER ON THE MARKET. MY DEALERSHIP SELLS THEM WITHOUT EVEN PUSHING THEM. THE QUALITY IS THE BEST IN THE INDUSTRY. BR

3. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

Re: MAGNUM SPREADER

I'll second that!!!!!!!! I bought a 575 Magnum this past Fall and absolutely love it. After running a crappy Buyers SUV Pro last year, the Magnum has been like a breath of fresh air!!!

vivatar 024.jpg

4. Bossplower

Bossplower Member

EJK2352 You have a private message?

Steve

5. Bossplower

Bossplower Member

CANFIELDNH,
    What kind of spreader did you have before?
    I've heard the magnum will do bulk salt if you install a vibrater?
    Do you have the swing away or hitch model?
    How much $$ ?

6. Bolts Indus.

Bolts Indus. PlowSite.com Addict

Don: Did you get my PM?

7. Bossplower

Bossplower Member

I orderd a new 575 Magnum today. I hope they are as good as everyone said they are,also got the vibrater with it.

Steve

8. rainair

rainair Senior Member

they still have the motor exposed, bad news!

9. CANFIELDNH

CANFIELDNH Junior Member

Bill; They use a oversize motor that is double sealed. You will not find a better spreader anywhere. You have to remember where not dealing with a buyers or meyers spreader, this baby is awesome. The top motor is a good idea, but ask anyone who has this spreader an they will tell you that you can't find a better unit.

10. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

Boss,
    Who did you buy your Magnum from???? Hope you like it as well as i like mine!!!!

11. Bossplower

Bossplower Member

Ed,
    I got it from Mill Supply. I bought the last 575 that they had.

Steve

12. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I noticed that Mill Supply does not have them on their web site. Is the price a secret?

13. Bossplower

Bossplower Member

I got mine for around 960.00 . The swing away model goes for 1250.00. They are on there site . Click on snow plow stuff, than spreaders and parts , than the top one I think It's 350 lbs.

Steve