1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Magnetic Snow Plowing Signs

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by ProWorkz.com, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Meathead

Meathead Junior Member

I just ordered a custom set from this guy, he seems pretty good, and very reasonable prices!
  2. naco

naco Member

i just ordered some let ya'll know how they come out
  3. NU-Plowr

NU-Plowr Member

carefull............snow removal implies far more than snow plowing........ payup
  4. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Haven't received my signs yet!?

I also ordered a set of these signs before Christmas. Have e-mailed the gentleman a few times about not receiving them. He has graciously answered each e-mail. Have any of you who ordered received your signs?
  5. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

Dave are you that guy? Just wondering because your webpage has the signs advertised.
  6. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

sure would seem like it?
  7. naco

naco Member

i was informed that i will receive them this thursday or friday
  8. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I dont think dave is that guy, the sign guy is in ohio and dave is in Denver I think!!!...Rob
  9. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

He said his name was Harry

The Gentleman called me last evening and asked that I wait a few more days for delivery.
  10. The Coach

The Coach Junior Member

Careful with dem dare magnetic signs fellers.

I went in a restaurant to eat, came out and mine were gone. :cry:
  11. sgthawkusmc

sgthawkusmc Member

My buddy owns a garage and he uses those on one of his trucks that he hasn't had painted yet. They're always falling off. I think they're illegal in most states too. You might want to check with the DOT if you care about that kind of thing...
  12. NU-Plowr

NU-Plowr Member

Look, I don't do this often (actually recommend someone)so take note. There is a gentlemen by the name of eric on the West side of Michigan that owns a print shop. He can render, work with you on proofs, print and send in 24 hrs. He will BUST HIS ASS for you. Quality work, easy to work with, very good prices, only the best material.

Bad Boys Toys & Graphics, Eric mx377@cybersol.com

Sorry can't find his phone number. Tell him Nordic Plow in Michigan sent you.

good luck.
  13. Mark F

Mark F Senior Member

I always see more of these signs in the ditch than on cars.
  14. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Maybe it has more to do with the metal on the truck than the sign, i don't know.

I ordered some magnetics from iprint.com. Put them on my dodge and my expedition at the same time.

Signs fell off my expedition within a week... But they're still hanging on my dodge.

15. ibelee

ibelee Senior Member

Still have not received signs

Will give it until tomorrow. Then I will call Harry again.
  16. plowzilla

plowzilla Senior Member

I have a set from this guy, I had to e-mail him once and I recieved them within ten days.
  17. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Mark, if you see them in the ditch stop and pick them up, they may be mine.
    I havn't lost a 1 after I learned to round off the corners. About a 2" radius works for me.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2005
  18. Mark F

Mark F Senior Member

Dwan it was couple of springs ago I seen a bunch of them. I think they were ReMax signs. Ill keep my eye out for them. I see them all between mapco, lemon creek on the 4 lane.
  19. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Mark, Dont bother it has been a few years sence I lost one. Just giving you a bad time here.
    By the way I picked up that silver V-10 flatbed from ford, See you on the road.