1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Magnetic door signs?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by peterk800xc, Aug 22, 2005.

1. peterk800xc

peterk800xc Senior Member

Looking for a set of magnetic signs for my new truck.The business that used to do them has gone out of the sign business.Can anyone here tell me any businesses online or advertisers here on the forum? Thanks in advance.Pete
  2. peterk800xc

peterk800xc Senior Member

C'mon fellow plow jocks-am I THE only guy who uses these signs???? Thanks!
  3. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

I got some NICE ones off of ebay.
    Search for car signs or magnet signs.. "Sign of the times marketing" made mine. They designed it for me and it looks awesome! Had it on my truck all summer.. $50 for 2 delivered.
  4. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

5. pbeering

pbeering Senior Member

You might also look into your local sign shops. They all do this sort of thing, and can usually enlarge your ms word file (ours can anyway)
  6. Robbie Rooster

Robbie Rooster Member

I'ved used Magnetic Signs 4 Less twice. $60.99 for 2 signs 12x24. They are an internet based company out of Florida. Do a search and you'll find them. Takes about 2 weeks to get them though.
  7. Maine_Snowman

Maine_Snowman Junior Member

8. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

Call my designer, tell him The Good Guys sent you
    Jim Cordoba 561-994-0542

He can do anything on that magnet and ONLY $44/pair

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

who uses magnet decal there a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

What's wrong with magnets?
  11. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I was looking in to some, But I was told the fall off alot in the cold temps. I am going to get decals inst ed. :eek:
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2005
  12. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Contact me if you guys need decals...I have a brother-in-law that does them cheap. Email me at njplowman@hotmail.com and let me know the dimensions and colors of what you want and I'll get you a price, they are usually ready to ship in two days...