1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Magic Salt use at Colleges and Universities

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by gordyo, Oct 8, 2003.

1. gordyo

gordyo Senior Member

I am looking to put together a list of colleges and universities who are using Magic (Ice Ban) either in liquid or solid form. I need to approach the Con Com to get permission to use it on my campus and if I had a list of other schools that are using it that would help make my case. If you are a contractor that uses Magic at a school or university that would help to.

Thanks

2. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Might be easier & get better results by contacting Magic directly to get that info from them. I'm sure they would know of many more who are not members here.

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I know that the University of New Haven uses Lesco Ice Melts.

I see the pallets of it out on snowy days.

Jay

4. customers_snow

customers_snow Member
    from 48843

Call Mark Cornwell with Syntech Products in Toledo, OH. Mark sells the Caliber products for Syntech now, but he used to work for the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor.