1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Magic Salt in Michigan or Ontario

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by CENLO, Sep 25, 2004.

1. CENLO

CENLO Member

Can anyone tell me if Magic Salt is available in Michigan or Ontario? And if not why?

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

Sure it is,

There are many of us Magic users in MI and also in Ontario !
  3. CENLO

CENLO Member

Could you give me a Northern Ontario location? Or could you provide me with some pricing as I do go to Rittenhouse a couple times per year. I went on the web site and it was showing nothing in Michigan or Ontario!

PINEISLAND1 PlowSite.com Veteran

email me at customerservice@snow-pros.com and I will get you information for your area. Give me an idea of possible delivery locations you could make work, and I will give you a contact number. I am sure you will have no problems getting it in Ontario, since that is where it is coming from.

I suspect the website you are referring to is the one that simply sells innovatives product on the east coast. Nothing West of Ohio is even mentioned on that site.
  5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

CENLO, read your Private Message I sent yesterday. PM's are in the upper-right hand corner of the screen.
  6. OutdoorSupplies

OutdoorSupplies Junior Member

CENLO, I carry the Liquid Concentrate as well as in bulk. When you go to Rittenhouse you pass right by my place. I'm the 3rd exit after you go over the Burlington Skyway Bridge. If you need bagged product let me know and I'll bring some in for you. 1-800-661-8708