1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Madtown Snow - 08-09 Pics videos

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Humvee27, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Well, I'm gonna try something wild and crazy...ok, maybe just plain stupid but hey whatcha want, it's free entertainment....lol....anyway, heres some pics and I'll try posting a video later tonight too. Enjoy

12-21-08 - Snowplowing rs 1-0111.jpg

12-21-08 - Snowplowing rs 1-011.jpg

12-21-08 - Snowplowing rs 1-01.jpg

12-21-08 - Snowplowing rs 1-0.jpg
  2. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

more pics

More pics for your viewing pleasure....

12-19-08 tr-1-0111.jpg

12-19-08 003.jpg
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Very nice pics
  4. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

wow your really putting that new rig to work with all that snow your getting:drinkup:
  5. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Yep....it seems like every other day I'm plowing....I don't think that's a bad thing...payup

12-24-08 5 010.jpg

12-24-08 5 003.jpg
  6. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

i like that last pic with your truck and the crusiers.
    the dodge looks sweet with that hiniker on there
    good luck this winter
  7. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

I like the pics...

Hows the Hiniker treating you?
  8. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Thanks guys....I've only blown one hose while I was stacking snow...the plow was turned and the hose got caught between the stop and the main support arm....cut it clean....other then that I love it....I've been moving tons of snow with it and it just rolls out front off that poly clean...the dealer didn't cover the hose under setting it up as it the hoses move on the couplings.....I love the fact that I can drop and go in less then 15 seconds on it.....
  9. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Did you by chance have an extra hose with you when that happened?..I always carry one or two.

yeah...I think I love my hiniker already and I haven't got the chance to use it yet..

I for sure want to upgrade to a poly sometime, and throw the one I have know on another truck...The black poly looks meaner then hades.
  10. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Once you use it you'll love it....I did have a repair kit with me that had another hose in it....I'm adding a scoop plow though for sure this year to the next truck, a 00 Ford f350 that I'm gonna be picking up soon.....I'm probably looking at a c-plow unless my backblade works out really well....I'm making that right now, just need it to stop snowing long enough to weld a little....I have to admit I loved the look of that plow on my truck without even using it...it just looks mean...I'm gonna be spraying the lower 1/4 of my truck with black bedliner next spring so I'm thinking it'll even look better.....[​IMG]
  11. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

direct link I'm hoping.....

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s249.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/humvee27_photos/12-24-085021.flv"></embed>
  12. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 Senior Member

Looks good.

You know what I mean when I say I was happy to have most of today off:)
  13. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

yep, I hear you....although I wouldna prefered snow to this freezing rain we're getting now and later today......hopefully you had a good christmas....I was out all day on the 24th....
  14. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

i'm jsut south of you and not to happy about the freezing rain either. that is a cool pic in front of the capitol. I was out for a while on the 24th as well....a few had to wait til last night cuz I headed out of town around 1ish xmas eve. now tht I think of it I still have 1 left. a lot where 2 guys park their semis, but they were both there so coudn't do it...will try today if it isn't all frozen now!!
  15. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

That sucks about the rain....right now it's warmed up so much that they have fog warnings all day....arrgh. Oh well, now maybe I'll not have to go and move so much snow from some of the lots....
  16. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Great Pics

i like the one with the cruisers
  17. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Super grassy, you should like this video....I was asked by a buddy to clear the area where their squads park as the contractor to the state never cleans it in a timely fashion...so I went up and cleaned the area around where they park...free of course cause it belongs to the citizens and is a park.....lol....anyway, here ya go.
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s249.photobucket.com/flash/player.swf?file=http://vid249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/humvee27_photos/12-25-08003.flv"></embed>
  18. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

Some more stacking pics

These were taken at night so sorry....I'll post some more too...

01-22-09 Plow pics and turkey pics 001.jpg

01-22-09 Plow pics and turkey pics 002.jpg
  19. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

some more

pictures of my new spitfire light....figured why not? I'll try it...it's too small so I'll upgrade to the avenger but it'll do for now....then that pile of steel is being made into a back plow now...I'm starting from scratch with that...

spitfire 2.jpg

spitfire on truck.jpg

01-22-09 Plow pics and turkey pics 004.jpg
  20. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

TIR3's on the salter...

well, hopefully this works....
    <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i249.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid249.photobucket.com/albums/gg229/humvee27_photos/SpreaderUpdateTIRlights001.flv">