1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MacLander Equipment trailer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nevrnf, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Used 22' steel deck trailer rated at 12k on the tag. will carry any crew cab 4 door pickup comfortably. Just replaced the fenders and all of the side lighting with LED. Has LED rear lights also. Quick paint job on the sides and deck along with new conspicuity tape down the sides. Trailer has a 20' deck and 2' tail with 7' HD ramps. Asking $2500 OBO
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    These are last weekend on my way to the chassis shop. The deck is not painted yet but will be before sale
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]
    [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

what's the details on the tires & brakes

3. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Brake shoes were replaced in 06 along with a bearing clean and re grease. I looked at one a couple of weeks agoand it was about 40-50% left. I redid the grounds for the brakes when i did the lights in the last month. Tires were replaced but i will have to look at the DOT # as i cant remember how long ago it was. If i had to guess they are 6-7 years old.

4. Northsnow

Northsnow Member

I am interested in the trailer. Any way I can talk to you about it and schedule to see it? Located In Chicago area and need a trailer soon. You can call me at 312-882-6199. Will be on the road most of the afternoon.

5. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Sorry i did not get back to you sooner. Trailer sold Friday evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.