1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Machine Pictures

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by ColumbiaLand, Dec 17, 2010.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

Here is a picture of a few of our machines at a Lowe's we do, Sorry for the night photos. We use the container to the right for salt storage on site. What a great idea that was! Actions pictures from the entire fleet coming as soon as we get another decent event to use it!

Lowes Fleet Picture 1.jpg

2. ColumbiaLand

Still deciding whether to letter the moldboard on the new Arctic sectionals we got or not! I don't know if has ever been done! We letter them and then clear coat it. It works great!

3. loaderplower93

loaderplower93 Member

what model CAT skid is that?

4. ColumbiaLand

248 With Wide Tire Kit, It pushes the 10' box no problem, Plus it loads salt out of the container! Double duty!

5. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Those are some nice machines they do the lowes here with 3 pick up trucks

6. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Very nice, I really like the lettering in the box! They do our lowes here with trucks I think too.

7. ColumbiaLand

It is possible to do it with larger trucks, but at 7 acres+ is easier to use machines with snowpushers! Plus trucks can only stack so high with a v plow, but they do have their place to clean around buildings and salt.

8. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Yeah they have there place but I don't see how they made money doing that lot with just pick ups because they were all just 7.5 foot blades. That had to take a while

9. ColumbiaLand

some of my trucks have 9'2" Blades, Plus we only run V Blades

10. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

Is that a Sectional on that big loader? If so, how do you like it?

11. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

A V would of helped them alot. I watched them for alittle while and one of them would go flying down the lot then at the last sec he would lock the breaks up and bounce off the guardrail/snow piles what ever he would hit first it just reminded me why I don't want to buy a used plow set up.

12. ColumbiaLand

Yes that is a sectional, Extremely satisfied with it. Scrapes like nothing we have ever seen, And we have owned Protech, Avalanche and now the Arctics which is what we will be sticking with from here on out! We are also a distributor for Arctic's Sectional Plow.

13. snocrete

snocrete Banned

agreed. we did a similar sized lowes with a 1 plow truck & 1 SS w/pusher, the combo was very efficient.

Nice equipment BTW! I'm surprised you dont run a sectional on the SS?

14. ColumbiaLand

Planning on one on that machine later in the season. We just had that pusher re-lettered with the phone number 3 months ago so we have to get a little use out of it before putting a sectional on it.

15. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Do those sectionals work like they claim they do.

16. ColumbiaLand

Yes they really work and scrape like they say they do and they are worth every penny! My salt usage that I though I would have used on one site is down by about 35-40%!

17. ColumbiaLand

Hopefully we get some snow here again soon so we can get some action pictures of these machines and everything else. We can only hope that is snow here on christmas!!!!!

18. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Yeah that would be a good christmas gift.