1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Machinability Plows

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 4x4Farmer, Aug 23, 2007.

1. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

Any one have one of these plows? I like the big v-plow on the wheel loader. Looks like it would be a slick deal for big parking lots. Check it out and let me know what you think. I think it might be worth looking into. I see I even have a dealer right in town for them. If you click on the galleries icon there is a couple of videos in there.
  2. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

I have seen a few of there blades and they are built very well, the quality is top notch. There is a Kubota with a 14 ft V plowing near us for the last few years and the blade seems to be standing up very well. I'm a little worried about the trip, when in the scoop. The side wing plow would be a better choice IMO, you can turn a 10ft box into a 17 ft straight blade and for tight areas you can fold the plates all the way around and have a 10ft straight blade. The power wing blades were first made by Storm and then a few other copied. The only problem with them is they are around 20k+ with a harness.
  3. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

thats what I figured they would run is around 20k, thats alot of $$$$ to have sitting around for 7 months out of the year doing nothing!
  4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Holy Schmoly, I thought the Daniel's blades were expensive. :eek: :eek:
  5. 4x4Farmer

4x4Farmer Senior Member

I haven't had a chance to stop by the dealer yet to get a actual price on one, but when I do I will let you know, but I'm sure it will be pretty steep!
  6. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Had one on a New Holland at the last place i plowed for, Thing worked great and ended up taking the place of atleast 3 trucks at a Delphi plant that was open 24/7 . Once a truck with a back blade did a little cut in and pulled a few docks it was all left up to the tractor.
  7. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

I've priced a 14', about 18K with the controller and mount to fit a Case MXM 130.
    Just in the process of ordering a 5' as a back up for side walks on a Case DX40.
    Pics are of a New Holland, same tractor just blue. They also make 1 for a skidsteer.

DCP_2473 (Small).JPG

DCP_2477 (Small).JPG

DCP_2562 (Small).JPG
  8. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

My boss is looking at putting either a 14' or 16' on either a 938 or 950 cat this winter. I heard 18k from the dealer on a 14' too.