1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

MA Weather (Boston)

Discussion in 'Weather' started by ducaticorse, Dec 16, 2012.

1. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

What are we in for this week guys? Looks like it's a bit colder than they originally predicted. Keeping an eye on it, hoping to lay down some salt tonight....

2. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

No snow for us here south of boston through 12 26. This is starting to look bleek. If this is a repeat of last winter, i may think about getting out of the snow business? It was 56 degrees here yesterday!

3. ducaticorse

ducaticorse PlowSite.com Addict
    from we

Yeah, I was hoping for a little by now but hey, it's New England..... Next week is supposed to be all 36-17 degrees. Maybe that will stick, and we'll begin our season a little late.

Either way, as a business person, I'm not going to quit snow all together, I'm just not going to count on it as projected income any longer unless I can convert all my accounts to seasonal . Anything made after this season is going to be purely bonus money....